Saturday, September 22, 2007

Patience is a virtue

- I know, I know!

Laid up again with prolapsed discs .... it's very fustrating, painful and often completely debilitating. Boooo! I think I have quite a high pain threshold but it does get me down, and I hate the way G has to be my carer when he's busy, tired, or wanting to get out and about.

We had planned to have dinner with Lisa & Bryan tonight but Bryan came to us this morning instead to help me out, eventually sticking a whole lot of needles into my back to treat the inflammation. Eeek!

I've been really keen to get back into regular swing dancing and bike riding lately, especially on these fabulously sunny spring days,




so I guess this is the point where I'll have to commit to a proper rehab routine.....

Hope I'll be jitterbugging soon!

1 comment:

Liivia said...

Thank you for your visit in my blog. It's nice that you like my photos, I also yours, they are exciting...

... also ...

Related Posts with Thumbnails