Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Cherry ripe


I nearly cried ....

Having had my hopes raised by some very promising international web searching and conversations with the lovely ladies at Sole Devotion in Greville St, I made my way across town to buy some pretty shoes. Most people don't know what it's like to have feet that are just 1cm too long .... no pretty, feminine shoes for me! Seems as though there's a rule somewhere that says women my size shouldn't have cute clothing or footwear....... So frustrating!

Better get onto those sewing lessons and scour the world in search of someone who will make some fab shoes in my size. Meanwhile, all of you average-sized people might like to browse the lovely collections at Fluevog and Cole Haan (check out their surprisingly beautiful Nike Air range).

No comments:

... also ...

Related Posts with Thumbnails