Friday, June 06, 2008

Willow and Minx

Those of you who have no problem finding cute shoes won't necessarily need to read this post. Anyone who takes a larger shoe size might like to check out Willow Shoes in NZ. Their range, while limited, has a few pretty options for long-footed girls like me, and they stock some Minx designs (although I still don't understand why sassy, heeled styles aren't available in larger sizes!).

The postman just brought me a package containing two pairs in a generous, but suitably narrow, size 12/45

- these (in a lovely berry red):


and these, (in teal):


Yay!

*does little skip and clicks prettily-attired heels*

2 comments:

CurlyPops said...

Oooooh they're gorgeous....I love pretty flats!

Cathy {tinniegirl} said...

They are beautiful. I love all the great shoe finds you pass on to all us gals with the big feet. I was just about to start the dreaded process of shoe shopping in the next couple of weeks.

... also ...

Related Posts with Thumbnails