Sunday, August 17, 2008

Hearts for you

I found this pretty little weed in the park this evening - how cute are the mini seed pods that stick out like tiny hearts along the main stems?! I couldn't photograph it in natural light but I hope you can make it out (click to enlarge the image)....


Does anyone know what it is?


Yesterday when we were packing up the contents of three more rooms (how did we manage to accumulate so many books and pictures???) I found my Rob Ryan book sitting next to a cushion cover that I bought in Hungary several years ago. I think they complement one another well.

1 comment:

hokey said...

I don't know what it is, but I remember eating them as a kid! I remember someone telling me the hearts were ok eat! The cushion/ book combo looks lovely

... also ...

Related Posts with Thumbnails