Monday, March 02, 2009

Number 6-6-6

I've been tagged by the lovely Sarah, asking me to post the 6th image from the 6th folder in my Pictures file. Actually I have several folders within that 6th folder, so I have taken the 6th image from the 6th folder in the 6th folder....


This photo was taken on a beach in Warrnambool (on the south-east coast of Victoria) during a 4-day field-trip for my studies last year. We were walking along the beach before breakfast, watching several racehorses going through their swimming training regime, and I saw a dead butterfly in the sand ... adorned with large dew-drops.


(click on the image to enlarge it)

2 comments:

Red Hen (dette) said...

This is a great photo it looks like it could become a painting!

Sarah said...

That's beautiful. I know you'd come up with something amazing.

Thanks for playing!

... also ...

Related Posts with Thumbnails