Monday, November 22, 2010

Growth spurts

As children, my sister and I had a beloved board game called 'Watch Your Garden Grow'. Maybe it's not so surprising, then, that this is now one of my favourite pastimes - every day I wander outside to observe the small changes in my garden .... I could spend hours just sitting and looking at it quietly!

*** oh dear! I wanted to post some photos here, but Blogger isn't cooperating today. In the meantime perhaps you might like to pop over here to see a couple of pics of our drab garden when we bought the house a year ago, here for some pictures from the end of January this year (in the middle of a hot, hot summer), and then a couple of pics here of my (now rather crowded) young plants enjoying the benefits of long-awaited Spring rains ***

No comments:

... also ...

Related Posts with Thumbnails