Sunday, July 24, 2011

Northern hemisphere girl trapped in a southern hemisphere body

I'd really love to take 6 months or a year and travel around North America. It's the landscapes, flora and fauna that really get me - American and Canadian forests, mountains, prairies, coastlines, gardens etc. have captured my imagination for years.

I guess I'd have to get fit and strong, and we'd certainly need some way of supporting ourselves ... I wonder if there's any chance that the Aussie dollar will stay strong so we can afford a trip in 2013?





















(lovely old travel posters found here)

1 comment:

Jasmine said...

I agree! I spent a year living in Canada and travelling the USA and moved back to Aus in November.. I went back for a holiday in April and have already booked to go again in December. I can't explain what it is, about the mountains, the lakes, the rugged Pacific coastline, the desert, the plains, the prairies, the kitsch, the vintage, the urban... You absolutely must GO!

... also ...

Related Posts with Thumbnails