Thursday, July 14, 2011

Resting and nesting

I've been in a bit of a mood lately, resting up at home, getting a little frustrated with being housebound (although I've been somewhat glad for a week of cold, grey weather as it means I don't feel that I'm missing out on things too much). Things are getting better every day and I've started to venture out a little with my crutches, despite looking rather silly with my arm in plaster as well.

For now though, I don't really feel like blogging much ... better try and find my mojo.

In the meantime I'll leave you with some lovely nests - photographed by Sharon Beals (and found at my favourite little Green Box).









1 comment:

Fourth Daughter said...

Gorgeous nests... a little bird by the name of Kirsty told me you were not fighting fit at the moment, hope you're better soon!

... also ...

Related Posts with Thumbnails